Construction is underway for the first of two 1.8 million square foot buildings.
Production capacity is expected to be 5 million tires per year by 2018.
1,100+ acres and located in Chester County, South Carolina.
• The facility will combine a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and distribution center.
• The project is expected to create 1,700 new jobs over the next 10 years.
• Giti Tire will invest approximately $560 million dollars.
• The first manufacturing facility in North America for Giti Tire, this will be Giti’s 9th tire manufacturing plant globally.
• The new facility will produce PCR/LT tires for the replacement market and automakers in North America.
• Production capacity is expected to be 5 million tires per year by 2018.
• Additional increases in capacity are anticipated to follow market demand and Giti’s North American business growth.