GT Radial Introduces New Adventuro HT Highway All Season Tire for SUVs and Pickup Trucks
The GT Radial Adventuro HT highway all season tire is being introduced to provide long mileage and a smooth, quiet ride for North American SUV and pickup truck owners.
Several of the line’s most popular sizes are manufactured at the company’s plant in Richburg, SC. The new M+S rated tire is backed with a 60,000-mile limited tread wear warranty and a 30-Day Test Drive satisfaction guarantee for the consumer.
A total of 32 sizes are currently available in 15- to 20-inch rim diameters. Sizes range from 50 to 85 aspect ratios and section widths from 215 to 275 with R, S, T, H and V speed ratings. Additional size extensions are already under development.
“The new Adventuro HT showcases American Engineering by our US R&D Center and high quality American manufacturing from our plant in South Carolina. The combination of long tread life, a smooth ride and dependable traction will result in many satisfied customers for GT Radial dealers.”Thomas OkihisaThomas Okihisa, Director of Marketing
Adventuro HT features and benefits include:
• Dual sidewall design gives two choices for the perfect look.
• Full depth wave sipes provide additional biting edges for improved wet and snow traction.
• Chamfered tread edges increase water displacement to reduce hydroplaning risk.
• Continuous center rib improves braking performance and stability at highway speeds.
• Harmonically optimized pitch sequencing reduces road noise generation.